Skip to contents
- Added a
NEWS.md file to track changes to the package.
- Plot text atop curve for readability purposes.
- Support for
- Letter angles should now be stable for regardless of aspect ratios and recomputed when the plot device is resized (#6)
- Line breaks now implemented (#4)
- Added support for user-defined text spacing.
- Text angles are now correct for straight paths.
- Duplicated labels are now allowed.
- Multi-line text can be justified horizontally using the
- Added support for bidirectional text and composite Unicode glyphs
- Added plotmath support
coord_curvedpolar for curved polar axis labels
- Labels on single points will now be placed on paths to allow them to curve in polar co-ordinates. This means
geom_textpath can be used as a drop-in for
geom_text in most circumstances.
geom_textdensity2d for labelled contour plots